PWN Netherlands: The Neuroscience of Negotiation
29 June 2023
12:00 CEST - 13:30 CEST
Online via Zoom
Imagine the following recipe:
- You get 90 minutes of pure negotiation tactics.
- Based on neuroscientific research operationalized for business.
- It's practical. To the point. There are no slides. No text. No bullet points.
- You're unlocking tactics for persuasive communication during a negotiation.
- The session is not recorded. If you join, you learn. If you don't... then you're missing out.
- You're very curious, aren't you? We know you are!
In order to join "The Neuroscience of Negotiation", everyone must actively participate, cameras off are not accepted.
We will be answering difficult questions, like saying ‘’I don’t know’’, or saying no. We will reveal how to manage difficult stakeholders and their expectations during a negotiation. And we will share how to deal with emotionally charged partners/clients during a negotiation. We will also speak about cognitive dissonance and illusions – why your brain is tricking you during a negotiation.
This recipe is specially cooked for you by Bogdan Manta, Neuroscience for Business Expert, and Lewis Booij, Content Strategist, both from The Essential Experts.
Spots are very limited.