PWN London: CV Masterclass
25 February 2020
18:30 GMT - 20:30 GMT
TBC - Central London
- Are you looking for a new role in the not too distant future?
- Do you feel frustrated when you look at your CV because you feel that it doesn't reflect your skills, capabilities and achievements?
- Do you apply for roles and never get invited for interview?
- Do you send your CV to recruiters and never hear back from them?
- Would you like to change all this and finally have a CV that you are proud of and will get you past the recruitment team and in front of the hiring manager?
If so, join Jane Ferré, our Head of Mentoring, who will share her CV secrets with you on 25th February.
Jane has an illustrious career working in HR and has seen thousands of CVs - the good, bad and downright ugly. Her past roles include HR Business Partner and Head of Talent at British Airways and Head of Talent at LEON. She now runs her own coaching business where she works with clients at all stages of the job hunting process to secure the role of their dreams.
Registration opens 28th of January - sign up via eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cv-masterclass-tickets-92088582429