To be an entrepreneur and start-up a company is an incredible journey with important challenges. During this event, Renata will share some perspectives on the main elements and steps to successfully build up a company, bringing her woman angle and professional experience. The presentation will be followed by a panel of successful entrepreneurs that will discuss the associated challenges and share their experiences in overcoming them.
Renata Pereira, VP Entreprenuers PWN Norway
Moderator: Renata Pereira, VP Entreprenuers PWN Norway
Panelists: Candela Iglesias Chiesa, Fiorella Myklebust, Angela Halvorsen Bogo, PWN Norway - Momentum Entrepreneurs members; Alicia Partee, PWN Norway President.
Questions to foment the panel discussion:
1. What are the main challenges of being a founder?
2. Is being a woman, more challenging ?
3. How have you been overcoming your challenges?
4. How can the ecosystem better address the issue of gender bias?
5. What are the messages you would share with new/potential founders to encourage them?